Keep track of everything between you and your customers
WizCRM is a cloud-based solution that supports all elements of marketing, sales and customer service. It gives you a single source of information across all your customer-facing operations and equips you with the tools you need to find new customers, close sales faster and build lasting, more profitable relationships.
A leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) with the needs of small and mid-sized companies at its core. With cloud-based integrated features for sales, proposals, marketing, accounting, ticketing and more hence doesn’t require experts to set up or manage.
WizCRM has a clean and modern design.This will therefore, help you look more professional to your customers. In addition, the business performance will also improve.
Uses of a CRM system in managing customers
- Manage and invoice projects with the powerful Project Management module.
- Build professional, great-looking estimates and invoices.
- Powerful support system with the ability to import tickets.
- Track time spent on tasks and bill your customers. Ability to assign multiple staff members on task and track timer per assigned staff.
- Add task followers even if the staff is not a project member. The staff member will be able to track the task progress without accessing the project.
- Keep track of leads in one place and easily follow their progress. Ability to auto import leads from email, add notes, create proposals. Organize your leads in stages and change stages easily with drag and drop.
- Create good looking proposals for leads or customers and increase sales.
- Records your company/project expenses and have the ability to bill to your customers and auto convert to invoice.
- Know more about your customers with powerful CRM.
- Increase customer retention.
- Create announcements for your staff members and customers.
- Use Contracts feature to lock in current and future sales.
- Custom fields can store extra information for customers, leads and more.
- Receive payments using different payment methods and in different currencies.
- Tons of configurable options.
- Style the CRM to your company branding with the powerful theme styling feature.
- Separated media folder for non-admin staff members to work inside the CRM and organize their uploads and files.
- Great looking calendar for each staff member based on staff permissions.
- Follow-ups, reports, notes, files, and many more features.
Attend to all your customers’ inquiries on time.
- Track support requests that your customers create based on their statuses & priorities.
- WizCRM ticketing system acts as a shared inbox for all your customers’ questions and concerns.
No matter what channel the customer uses to contact the company, the support agent is always provided with a consistent ticket, making ticket management much easier for the agent to help the customer more quickly solve the issue to their satisfaction.
This feature lets you manage leads all the way to the win-loss stage. It keeps the sales pipeline running. It unburdens the sales team from follow-ups, tracking, and repetitive tasks.
- Support quick recording or importing lead info
- Auto-assignment of leads to sales reps based on pre‐defined rules.
- Public pool for the leads that have been removed from the sales reps and are up for grabs
- User‐defined qualification criteria and scoring methods.
Project management runs smoothly in WizCRM, a platform that eases the communication between customer and staff members handling the projects.
- Add projects and easily follow your projects.
- Assign staff members to projects
- View the progress of all the projects
- Link a customer to specific projects
- Invoice your projects by working hours
WizCRM software organizes customer data in a centralized location. These include contact details, demographics, transactions, customer service interactions, and other customer data.
Integration with accounting software
This provides a link between your CRM and your bookkeeping, such as WizERP, for invoicing and tracking revenue from your sales efforts.
Employees are key entities in WizCRM
- A Department tree gives you a complete list of all the departments in your organization.
- The employee tree illustrates the reporting hierarchical structure of your organization.
Evaluating and determining whether or not a lead is a good fit for your sales process based on criteria you set for your target customer.
Quote & Order Management
When a customer is interested to buy product or service, a salesperson creates a quote with all details.
If the customer agrees to buy it with the specified price, an order will be generated. If not, salesperson either cancels the quote or revises it to meet customer requirement.
WizCRM automates and streamlines this process for a business. It improves order processing capability, sales visibility and relationship with customers.
When business qualifies a lead, it becomes an opportunity.
An opportunity is a potential revenue-generating contact or account.
If a business does not nurture contacts or accounts properly, it will lose selling opportunities.
Opportunity Management enables a business to manage and monitor sales funnel and provides the necessary info to complete the sales process.
- Contact Management
- Ticket Management
- Projects Management
- Leads Management
- Quotes/proposal Management
- Opportunity Management